played 3 hours
Got Bethlehem started:
- Got to level 10 (and a half)
- Acquired 400 lightside points
- ~4k credits
- Found 3 datacrons (+2 endurance, +2 willpower, and a red matrix shard)
- Finished Korriban by completing all non-heroic side missions, and arrived at the Imperial Fleet
- Picked up my advanced class (Assassin) and started on the Darkness tree
- Learned professions (Synthweaving, Archeology, Underworld trading)
- Completed a few Archeology missions and created belts for Khem Val and myself
I’ve done this much of the Inquisitor story ~4.5 times now. It was quick, easy, and somewhat boring, but I’m excited for things to come!
Created, but as yet unplayed.
I hope to start Nazareth tonight, though after playing through Korriban with Bethlehem and thinking about how to start off with Nazareth, I’m a little uncertain of my ability to strictly adhere to the plan for the first 10 levels:
- No Flashpoint until Black Talon (requires level 7) when I reach the fleet
- No PvP until level 10
- And no space dailies until several levels after that when I finish Dromund Kaas
Even if I allow Nazareth to run the Heroic side quests (viewing them as sort of mini-Flashpoints), if I try to do them before ~level 7 I’m going to require some fairly strong characters to group with… I’m hoping a helpful guildie will be on, otherwise I might end up having to do a few of the side quests just to get off Korriban. 😐
No matter how tired I get of running through Korriban, I’ll always look forward to seeing Harkun’s face again when Ffon dies… jerk.